Last updated on September 11, 2020
First of all you have to understand that there are three different types of banning that can be done to a WhatsApp account, The first Is the Temporary ban and the second is the Permanent Ban. They are all caused by to different reasons.
WhatsApp Bans an account Temporarily Majorly because the user has logged into his/her WhatsApp account through an Illegal app. Illegal WhatsApp apps include the common WhatsApp mode that people generally use such as GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp and many. All WhatsApp user should know that all apps of such manner or Mods they are modulated and moderated. Such apps can give some extra advantage but they also give quite a number of disadvantage. Read WhatsApp’s article on this to know more about the advantages and disadvantages of using WhatsApp mods (click here to read article).
WhatsApp blocks an account permanently majorly because of spamming or bulk report (probably the reported WhatsApp account is been used to carry a lot of illegal deals, illegal transaction or fraud).
- You can’t forward a message to more than 5 people at a time
- You can’t forward a Highly shared message to more than 1 person at a time; in other words if you receive a forwarded message on WhatsApp, carrying the forwarded tag on top it means you will most likely not be able to forward it to more than just 1 person at a time.
Although has regards point 2 above, there is a small easy way to break that limit; let me tell you about it, On your phone, Just hold down on the message and click copy (if it is directly displayed at the top) or click the three vertical dot on the top right corner of your screen and click copy. Then paste the copied message in your chat with someone you will like to forward it to. If you have done that (it is definitely not carrying the forwarded tag anymore). This way you have started a new forwarding chain, you won’t be given the “1 forwadee limit” anymore but you will still be limited to 5.
Ever since the Update the WhatsApp’s terms, Conditions and Policies of Application Usage, You cannot do a bulk broadcast message to contacts who do not have your contacts saved without getting Blocked because WhatsApp generally consider this as spamming and therefore permanently blocks such WhatsApp account. This is the most common reason to WhatsApp permanent block that people do not know about.
HOW TO UN-BAN A PERMANENTLY BANNED WHATSAPP ACCOUNT
- Confirm if it is Permanently blocked: HOW? if you get this message “Your phone number is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help” then it I a permanent block/ban
- Login to your email account if possible the one connected/ registered with your WhatsApp account and send the message below to firstname.lastname@example.org or just click on the link it will auto direct
- Send a message of this format; let your message contain the following
- Your Complaint
- A reason For your Mistake (if you know it, and if you don’t kindly state that “you don’t know the reason for your blocking”)
- An Apology with a promise to not to repeat it
- An Appreciation to their compliance
- WhatsApp praise
- Most importantly make sure to put your WhatsApp number in the country code form e.g for Nigeria +2348075543342.
Sample Message #1
Good day sir/ma
I woke up this morning to see that my WhatsApp account +2348075543342 has been permanently blocked, I don’t know what the problem might be but I feel it is an error. And if it is not an error from there I don’t know what the reason could be, so please kindly enlighten me.
I am sorry if I have broken or gone against any of your laws, rules, terms, conditions or policies. I promise to make any of such mistakes again, so kindly hint me on my offence so I can take note.
I will deeply appreciate a positive effect to my WhatsApp account, as it is my very own best app, where I get to connect with my friends and families, I also do all my business chats on WhatsApp, so I have a lot of important messages there. Please be kind, Please Unblock my WhatsApp account +2348075543342.
Sample Message #2
I opened my WhatsApp Application this afternoon to get a shocking alert of been permanently blocked from using WhatsApp. I was pissed at first but when I reviewed your Terms and Conditions of use I realized it was my fault, I had Broken your rules. I am sorry, I honestly did not know of the change, I could have averted making such a mistake if I did. This mistake won’t happen again I promise
I would be really grateful to get a notification that my WhatsApp account +2348075543342 has been unblocked. WhatsApp means a lot to me, It is my favourite and most used app, I basically do a lot on my WhatsApp, I have a lot of messages there I would like to keep as well. Please I would really appreciate a positive reply to my request, Please kindly unblock my WhatsApp account +2348075543342.